Divine Child’s Annual Giving and Scholarship Program is a vehicle for securing individual gifts from alumni, parents, faculty, staff, students, and friends of Divine Child. Annual gifts are critically important to Divine Child High School because they can be used wherever the needs are greatest. Your contribution to the Annual Giving and Scholarship Program, no matter the size, can have a tangible impact on students and the quality of education they receive.
Proceeds from the Annual Giving and Scholarship Program will be used to:
• Offer need-based financial aid and academic scholarships to deserving students.
• Expand our campus ministry and Christian service program offerings.
• Provide additional classroom resources for our Instructional Support Program.
• Support the expansion of our college tour and college counseling programs.
• Enhance our award-winning fine and performing arts programs.
Donations to the Annual Giving and Scholarship Program may be made online, by phone or by check. We welcome and are grateful for your support!