Please join us for this historic event and be a part of the excitement as we celebrate with family and friends of the Divine Child community.
- A prayer and blessing of the complex.
- Representatives from EVERY current and graduating class from 1962 to 2029.
- A rally towel for attendees with cheers coordinated by our DC Cheer Team and Marching Band.
- Food, facepainting, a live Falcon and fun.
- An inaugural “first-run” on the track at half-time and participation in the “human football tunnel” for those who purchased at the Gala and Auction.
- An exciting half-time performance by the DC Marching Band.
For more information about the Capital Campaign, please visit Investing in Excellence.org.
Let us join together to celebrate this momentous occasion in the history of Divine Child Parish and Schools! We look forward to celebrating with you!
Fr. Jim Bilot, Pastor
and the Advancement Office