In order to assist your family in choosing the best high school, Divine Child High School offers the following opportunities to view our campus, meet our teachers and experience our school spirit:
High School Information Nights
High School Nights are like college fairs in which admission representatives from Catholic and private high schools will be available to discuss their programs. Divine Child will be represented at these locations:
- Wednesday, October 18 at Our Lady of Sorrows in Farmington from 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 19 at Keystone Academy in Belleville from 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- Prep Bowl at Ford Field, Saturday, October 21 from 8 – 11:30 a.m.
- St. Michael School in Livonia on Wednesday, October 25 from 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 14 at Quest Charter Academy in Taylor from 6 – 8 p.m.
- Thursday, December 14 at South Pointe Academy in Ypsilanti from 6 – 8 p.m.
Our Discovery Day for 8th graders is Thursday, October 26 from 9 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. The day includes four “mini” classes, a service project, lunch, Mass and a Pep Rally. Over 250 students are already signed up to attend this year’s event! To RSVP, please contact Mary Blicharz at 313-562-1990 x204 or email@example.com with the student’s name, school, email and home phone number. We look forward to seeing you!
Open House is a great way for current 6th, 7th and 8th graders to tour our campus and to meet with current students, teachers and coaches. Our Open House dates are:
- Sunday, November 5, 2017 from 1 – 3:30 p.m.
- Sunday, January 28, 2018 from 1 – 3:30 p.m.
Our Open House is not a program so you may arrive anytime between 1 and 3 p.m. for a tour. Most tours take about one hour.
“Falcon For A Day” Shadow Visits
Our Falcon For A Day program is an opportunity for current 8th graders to spend a school day at Divine Child. We will pair you with one of our sophomore Falcon Ambassadors whose job it is to show you what it’s like to be a student at DC. Visits begin at 8 a.m. and end at 2:15 p.m.
Our Fall Falcon for a Day shadow season begins Monday, September 18 and ends Tuesday, December 12. Please call Matt Saxer, Director of Admissions, at 313-216-0891 x268 to schedule a shadow visit. We require visits to be booked two school days in advance.