FACTS Payment Plan

In order to help families with their budgetary obligations, Divine Child Catholic Schools offer tuition payment plans through FACTS. These plans allow for tuition payments to be deducted directly from a checking or savings account on the 5th or 20th of the month.  Tuition may also be charged to a credit card for a 2.85% convenience fee.

Beginning with the 2017-2018 school year, all families will use FACTS for tuition payments.  There are three FACTS payment plans available:

  • Full payment in May or upon enrollment.
  • 50% payment in May/upon enrollment, and 50% payment in August.
  • 30% payment in May/upon enrollment, and the remaining 70% payable monthly from July through April.

There is no fee if tuition is paid in full by August.  FACTS requires an annual $43 enrollment fee for monthly payments.

Click here to enroll for the FACTS payment program online.