On September 4, 1958, Divine Child High School opened its doors to 84 freshmen. Since then, over 10,000 alumni have gone forward to pursue lives of responsibility, leadership, and faith in action.
While Divine Child was originally founded to serve the five local parishes in our vicariate, our geographic appeal has broadened over time. With students from 51 zip codes and 46 Catholic parishes, we truly are a regional school.
Divine Child High School is an integral part of the larger Divine Child parish community. Founded in 1950, the Church of the Divine Child remains a strong Catholic presence in our neighborhood, and was recently lauded by His Excellency Archbishop Allen Vigneron as a pillar of the Dearborn area. Divine Child Elementary School, founded in 1953, hosts one of the largest co-educational Catholic elementary school enrollments in the state, imparting “Faith and Knowledge” to our youngest Falcons. The Divine Child Alumni Association is dedicated to supporting all aspects of Divine Child High School, and providing our alumni with supportive social and business networks.